We always seem to want what we can’t have. And being just a few inches taller seem to be one for many. With the obvious solution of heels, we surprisingly can create length through our choice of outfit. Perception is how we get away with
murder being taller.
It’s all about elongating your height by wearing pieces that give you more perceived length. My favourite are these wide leg high waisted vertical striped trousers. A fun fashion trend piece, great for a day at the office, especially when giving a presentation to give me that extra boost of height ergo confidence to kill the meeting!
My 5 go to tips for added height!
- High waisted wide leg floor trousers – Raising your waistline for longer looking legs (another wide leg here)
- Add a turtleneck – Accentuates your neck giving the appearance of a longer upper body (here)
- Nude pointed toe heels – Playing with skin colour, and extension of height
- Wear monochrome from head to toe – one block of colour gives a vertical image perceived as length
- A Maxi Skirt or dress – just like the wide leg pants to give that lengthened silhouette (A maxi dress here, and here)
Thanks for reading!