When I think of a Classic Polka Dot dress, I think of this one from H&M. A timeless piece perfect for any fancy occasion. The midi length, the cinching around the waist and the shoulder pop of the arm detailing screams sophisticated and chic. As I get older, my style evolves, but classic pieces stay true to my heart.
How would I Describe this Dress? -An Affordable Elegance
5 PLACES TO FIND A POLKADOT DRESS
1) H&M Dress with Smocking (CURRENTLY WEARING) – $34.99 USD $39.99 CAD (here)
2) MISSGUIDED Black Polkadot Frill Front Maxi Dress – $63.00 CAD (here)
3) ZARA Polkadot Print Midi Dress – $149.00 CAD (here)
4) REVOLVE HOUSE OF HARLOW Harper Wrap Dress in Black – $198.00 CAD (here)
5) ASOS City Maxi Tea Dress in Polka Dot Print – $62 CAD (here)
LOCATION: Exploring the streets and corners of Toronto, not a hidden gem but one not explored enough in my opinion is the St Lawrence Market. Having so many goodies and little quaint shops, it truly is a one stop shop for all of your grocery needs. If you live in Toronto, no more is needed to say. If you’re visiting Toronto, then this is a #1 recommendation to visit for some history, soul and love all in one place.