HOW TO WEAR 3 PIECES THAT YOU ALREADY OWN IN YOUR CLOSET, 3 DIFFERENT WAYS!
1) LITTLE BLACK DRESS
2) CLASSIC WHITE DRESS SHIRT
3) TIE OR SCARF OF ANY COLOUR OR STYLE
Ways to wear is my favourite type of post because I get to show you guys that a few simple pieces can go a long way. I put together 3 ways to wear only 3 pieces that incorporate three looks that are part of my weekly routine; a casual look, an office look, and a night out!
- The first look may be my favourite. I turned a simple black dress into a skirt, turned the tie into a belt with a side bow and tucked in the white shirt.
- The second look is great for incorporating summer-ish pieces (spaghetti strap) into winter wear by adding the shirt under the dress and using the tie as a makeshift elastic around a bun.
- The third look, I decided to go for an effortless casual look with the tie loose around my neck and tied a knot in front of the shirt that I put now on top of the dress.
With just simple basics, it’s easy to create your own unique style. Add a different colour tie for the season (I went for red during the holidays), tie the shirt around your waist, or even make the dress knee length by tying it accordingly. Anything Goes…